Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Some pictures of Gantry Crane 105T

Brian Kieu · 2017-11-27 02:26

Hi everybody. I have some pictures of Gantry Crane that I assembled last week in Dubai. Average more than 100T.

Replies7
  1. #1Hank R2017-11-27 11:40

    Looks like a good warm weather job

  2. #2Brian Kieu2017-11-28 23:53

    Yep. It's ******* hot in here.

  3. #3mitch5042017-11-29 07:08

    You got any pics of how the crossbeam hooks to the legs? It looks like the legs are a long way apart at the top.

  4. #4crane operator2017-11-29 07:41

    If you look at the last picture mitch- you can see that there's actually 2 cross beams. The gantry will run between those 2. I wondered the same thing when I saw the first picture.

  5. #5Machinery Planet2019-01-26 07:53

    Wow thats amazing!! @brian . Where in Dubai was this?

  6. #6hosspuller2019-01-26 11:13

    The pic CO is referring to, showing two cross beams is IMG_3831. JPG I was wondering too. Brian … Thanks for the Pics

  7. #7Welder Dave2019-01-26 13:38

    Is this for a ship yard or something similar?