This is the first time I have posted any pictures of my equipment so here it goes: 1999 EX200LC-5 2004 ZX270LC Two of my four boys (Im so blessed!!) at our place in the Ozarks Thanks for looking.
Great pics. Thanks for sharing.
Tinted Windows FOR THE WIN!!!
The Machine looks like it's in Great Shape, But you really need a Thumb on it. I didn't think there we're any excavators left out there without thumbs on them. You can do so much more when you can grapple with the Bucket & Thumb.
fred, we only use our hoes for sewer, water & storm draninage piping, and have never really had much of a need for a thumb. I could see where one would be invaluable if we were clearing/grubbing very much. Thanks for the comments.
I agree, the thumb is handy for demolition or land clearing, but for pipe work they do tend to get in the way.
Love the new dash 3 hitachi's! Most of our fleet is now hitachi and i love them!!!! Cant beat a good ZX210LC-3 in my eyes! Joe
Im right there with ya Joe!!
Are the hitachi Mini's as good as the regular size machines? Thank you, David
I dont personally own one (would like to get a zx 80 sized mini), but im willing to bet they are as excellent as their bigger siblings. Im wondering if Hitachi makes their mini's, or does someone else??
Here are some pictures of our newest (2003 model) backhoe & our Bob Truck & Trailer.
I rented A ex75 for A week doing yard cleanup, It wasfast,smooth,powerful & being a newer machine (zero clearance) was something else. I put about 25 hrs on it never burned a drop of oil.
Nice equipment Zaxis, hows the vision out of the tinted windows & was it expensive to get done ?
The vision is unobstructed, its nice in the summertime with all the glass. Dont do any night work, so dont really know how much it would affect it that way-- the commercial tint job was about 200 bucks a couple of years ago
A+++++ tinted glass on Hitachi, first I've seen, way:cool2 Black& Orange, Harley racin colors. Had the pleasure of runnin a few orange hoes, very impressed with them. Wish there where more of em around here.:beerchug
i agree kudos on the clean machines. nice tint!
Heres the machine i learnt everything i know on! What a tool and too think i didnt used to like Hitachi's! Joe
You learned everything on a Zaxis?? How old are you, Bubba..:tong
Thanks for the positive comments guys--much appreciated!!!:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup
Im only 20 lol Only had a machine for 1 year! haha Joe