Just some random pictures of our equipment on jobs from the past few weeks, more to come.
First pic- 450 Dlc after a day of loading trucks. second- D5H LGP Third- My truck Fourth -My truck and D5 Fifth- jcb js160 nc with twist/wrist, cutting the grade down on some entrance features .
A couple from a sod job, and one of the yard.
sexy dodge...what size tires you running on her? i am buying a 2500 in the spring and going to put a 2 inch level kit on her and possibly 315's or 35's....do you have an offset on those rims to clear the wells?
thankyou. I love that truck. Best truck i could of boughten. I work her like a one ton all day and shes always ready for more. The tires are 33" Mickey Thompson baja mtz. No offset on them just had to remove the mud flaps beacause they where rubbing.
Gotta love that Sod. When I was working in Sun Valley Idaho years ago I'd topsoil a condo then the next day go pickup my dozer and the sprinklers would be going on a beautiful lawn. Down around Greely Colorado ever now and then I'd come across these 40 acre fields that were about 5 feet below all the existing fields. Figured out after a while they were sod farms.
you worked in sun valley! never been there even though ive lived in idaho for 10 years we have a ton of sod farms around here. nice truck and equipment:drinkup
Hey Oakland, I grew up in Richfield. Used to Rodeo in Caldwell and Cascade. I always enjoyed the Rodeo in Cascade because they had a logging Rodeo in the day time. Was a great time.
yep i live in nampa but used to live in caldwell. we go to cascade every summer they dont have a logging rodeo anymore now its a backhoe rodeo.
i worked on a job at grouse creek mine in Stanley Idaho, beautiful but cold.
i take it those 33's are on a stock height 1500?
We used to hunt elk in the Stanley Wilderness.
dont do a level kit.......it will kill your payload and mess up your front end alingment. you can fit 35s without it no problem. if your do anything do a full truck lift.
i'll bet they were fun to drag out.
T_S_S, Sorry about hijacking your thread. I didn't even realize I'd done it until I reread it the entire thing. Thanks for posting your pics. Did you lay the Sod or just do the prep work. It always amazed me how fast all the creases and lines disappeared. Its about winter time in your neck of the woods isn't it.
some more pics of us moving Topsoil piles, cleaning silt from stormwater management ponds, and some erosion control. Some where from an old phone so sorry for the bad quality.
more...
What are the JCB ex's like? They seem like really good machines...
Excellent machine. Bought that one with 180 hours in February, delivered mid march and she is approaching 900 now. Smooth contols, powerful, easy to float. Wouldnt hesitate to buy another one.