Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Some sorta backwoods machinery show. LOL.

Deas Plant ยท 2008-04-05 02:11

Hi, Folks. Just thought some of you might like to check this out. Seems a bunch of redneck tractor collectors are getting together for some sort of backwoods vintage machinery show on some derelict ranch in Southern California, just outside some one-horse town called Woodland. Anybody ever heard of it? LOL. http://www.bestshowontracks.org/ I am trying to arrange to be there for all 3 days. Nothing definite yet but I'm working on it. I faintly suspect that it will be quite a show. Some of you might like to mark this one on your calendars.

Replies3
  1. #1JDOFMEMI2008-04-07 02:02

    Deas Thanks for the heads up. Looks like a great old tractor show. I do believe its in Northern Ca, not Southern though. No problem, just a bit longer drive to get there.

  2. #2Cat287B2008-04-07 20:56

    Watch out for those rednecks now. Oh yeah, don't worry about the banjo music coming out of the woods.

  3. #3Bentworker22008-04-22 01:30

    Woodland is just NW of Sacramento, home of the governator. The tractor museum is close to the freeway, and I'm not sure where the event will be held, but I imagine that it is close by. It will draw people and equipment from all over the central valley and the Bay Area, so it should be big. Last time I drove down to Sacramento my daughter puked four times, so you can count me out.