It’s pretty wet and miserable now here in the UK,but the rippers are still clanking away keeping a few coins in the bank. Serviced a D8 and 2 D9’s last week and fitted new segments to one. The D8 will be getting new transmission oil in it over the Christmas break.They all get new tranny filters every 250 hours,but the oil will be around 2200 hours old if I recall. The belly plates will get cleaned out too and that screen at the torque. I think there’s another screen at the back too.I’ll get a look at my operators manual.
I travelled up to Lancaster on the train yesterday and there was a lot of standing water in all the farmland in the NW.
Yes,there have been the usual flooding again in parts Nige. If you’re travelling back down the line tomorrow,you might catch a 777G on Ashcrofts lowloader travelling south down M6