:usaI hate to even bring this subjet into this wonderful site but........ please make sure every one votes very wisely tomorrow. Make sure you have the facts about every canidate you vote for!!!! Either way God help us:usa:beatsme
Given the choice between editing the political content out of this post, or allowing an equally politcal rebuttal before pointing out the forum policy, I've voted to do the former. See below...
The opening post was very diplomatically stated, and didn't attempt to sway anyone's opinion one way or the other. The reply was clearly politcally biased. We don't do politics here at Heavy Equipment Forums. :cool2 I agree. Get out and excercise the rights that our system of government provides us, and that so many have given their lives to defend--vote! But let's do it by secret ballot, in the voting booth. Not here... :cool2
ahhhh...and that is why this place is so great...i WILL be voting, but its nobodies care or business who i will be voting for
I expect a lot of people will be voting. I don't remember an election where it seems the lines have been so sharply drawn. That's all the more reason to not get into it here.... On edit: To bobcatrg, please don't take my action personally. I'd have done exactly the same if you voiced support for the other candidate.
Sorry to bring this up: Thanks digger. OCR
Digger, I'd just like you to know that when you made your first statement I was getting ready to PM you about that post. I like what Reuben did because he is right, wise informed decisions are always the best bet. And I saw no need for any to come in here flaming just because they can. Thanks Ray
I understand we don't do politics, just simply stating how important it is to vote.
As I said, Reuben, your words were very diplomatic, and I find no fault in them. In fact, I agree wholeheartedly. I'm also not faulting bobcatrg for holding a strong opinion. I think in this election that's probably more the rule than it is the exception. I just needed to remind everyone that we've made it a policy not to share those particular opinions here.
The right to vote was so imporant that its the very reason this country was founded. Many brave people have given their all so that we all can vote. Voting is the one thing that we call can do to thank all those that have preserved and continue to preserve that right. Choosing not to vote is turning your back on all those that have given their all.
My bad, Sorry about that.
choose number 44 wisely as it will reflect on job numbers at home and abroad,when I vote over here it has very little bearing on the world scale ,but and it a big but when you lot go into that little booth you have a great say in world politics, dont leave that responsibility to anyone else park them up early and excercise your right for a say in your/our future. NO VOTE NO SAY! and means shutting up for the next 4 years you have to vote to criticise:usa:usa:Banghead
Well you have spoken ,let us hope he lives up to his promises and "heals the divides" and with all your help , helps to change America,to rebuild America, to make America whole and great Again. The best of luck to us all Stock
May time pass quickly May God help us through the next 4 years.Speeches are speeches and promises are promises.To talk the talk is to walk the walk.We shall see what is to come.We can only do our best with what we have got.
Well, it seems to me the world got the president they wanted us to have. This will be an interesting 4 years to say the least
Am I allowed to ask: who did win? Obama or McCain? Either way, i heard voters were turning up like cockroaches to a garbage tip, before the rooster even sub-consciously thinks about waking up and irritating us with his crow!
Obama won by a landslide with the electoral votes, it was much closer in the popular vote
Interesting. There are many things I would like to say, but I don't think I am allowed to say them due to politics being out of the window. However, may I say, he would of had my vote, but you know...not American am I?
"It's the end of the world as we know it..." -R.E.M.
Why do you say that?