Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Source for hydraulic coupler valve and controllers?

Mikefromcny ยท 2020-02-12 20:32

Kind of an odd request.. Looking for a good source of controller and valve setups to run a European pin grabber hydraulic coupler. Excavator size varies from 303 to 320 cat. Couplers like oriel, tefra, geith. I know "Hill" is a manufacturer for the controller box, but also looking for the valving as well. Majority of them are all run by 2 small hoses from the valve. The company I work for has their own line of couplers, and work fine to replace an existing worn out coupler. However I can't do much with a new coupler and no controller/valve. What do you guys think?

Replies1
  1. #1uffex2020-02-13 02:12

    Good day Mike We have some information on different couplers the controls are common throughout the weight range, I have attached information that I hope helps if you need more drop me a line. Sincere apologies error in first document corrected Kind regards Uffex