Dose Brazil or any other south american company manufacture there own brands of loaders or excavators or anything like that dose any one know? or have any experiences with them? if you have any info would love to have a look thanks.
There are none that I am aware of. I know Cat and Ford have plants in Brazil. I spent time in Central America and there are no Central American made vehicles or equipment - all I saw was imported from Asia, North America or Europe.
Not officially. Everything I saw in my time in S. America was either from one of the major manufacturers or something home-brewed. Many world-wide equipment & truck manufacturers like Cat, Scania, & Mercedes manufacture in Brazil so it wouldn't make any sense IMO for them to try to market their own brands outside of the country of manufacture when they can hang on to the parent company's coat tails and leverage the brand. One Brazilian manufacturer that I can think of, though it's not equipment, is Randon. They make all kinds of trailers and you see them not only in Latin America but the Caribbean and further afield. Thier web site is www.randon.com.br
Fiat Allis graders were manufactured in Brazil and then become New Holland and CASE following a merger or mergers. I think the Fiat Allis and New Holland named graders are defunct now as far as in the United States, but my understanding is the Brazilian plant continues to crank out the same graders under the CASE name for sale here. What's going on in the outside world I haven't a clue. Having run a CASE grader, I can say they are pretty good machines for general road maintenance, but perhaps a little light on long term durability for highway construction. The articulation joint in from of the cab takes a little getting used to, but certainly looks easier to work on than CAT.
The brazilian factory Randon has released the second model of its RD 406 Advanced backhoe loader. It is an amazing machine and has the most powerful engine of the country between the backhoe (MWM 10 Series). More information about Randon RD 406 Advanced can found in my website . Only in Portuguese.