ANY IDEAS as to what it is ???
A Ford Cortina swamp cat :beatsme
A Bulldozer?
nope, not a dozer, no blade. just a crawler
It has purpose, I just don't know what. How about log splitter with that front ram ?
Looks like it would'nt be too hard to make it run....if only it was in my backyard....
Only place I've ever seen a cab that ugly was on top of a Massey Furguson ( don't think I spelt that right). Just a blind guess.
Apparently you never saw my D2 when it had a John Deere tractor cab on it, or my DW10 with a combine cab....odd isn't the word.... alan627b I'll have to post some pics of them for you. Soon. alan627b
What is it ? Its a Track-Marshall, made in the UK. Judging from the size eith a model 55 or 70. Good farm tractors - hang i=on sidehills like a mountain goat !
Wab' beat me to it but, yeah, that's a Track Marshall of some sort. The sprocket wheels were the giveaway......
we'll require proof. sounds like a cadilac to me!:drinkup
specially for DEAS plant Can't you guys read!
No doubt Deas is researching his anwer, we will all have to wait and see! In the mean time ..... It sure beats me what it is. I cant tell the engine but it looks like it has a CAV fuel pump. An early Perkins in it maybe?
Wot Thay Sed. Hi, Stock. I musta bin asleep when you posted this but I'm with the two who said Track Marshall. That was my impression from the first glance at the first photo. There is one of those jiggers - with standard tracks - about 12 miles from where I live, sitting abandoned in the bush. It looks almost complete except for the seat being a little 'moth-eaten'. That one in your photos reminds me a little of the stretched Cat D8H's that went to Antarctica with the American expedition, 'cept for the quality. LOL. Thanks for sharing.
right on guys cant tell what model it is but it based on a fordson super major skid unit the serial number 20352195 and by the looks of it she hasnt moved in a while more picks to follow
Tm 55 here is a picture of a 55 i cut up last year i kept the winch ,chains and blade and arms shame but it needed lots of work
View attachment 24612 View attachment 24613 View attachment 24614 View attachment 24617
specially for DEAS plant Can't you guys read! Sorry, Lash, I comprehend the written word quite well and maybe that is where I misunderstood you. See, I would have layed back and not answered if you had titled it "specifically for Deas Plant" or "nobody but Deas Plant answer me this" or some such......that would have indicated a one-on-one kind of situation. Cool. Fine. I move along. You say "specially" and a bunch of other mooks drop by to weigh-in on your post and then I and WabcoMan answer it correctly and you get indignant? Eh? Clarify this for me in written word. No harm, no foul...but I saw the pic and immediately saw a Track Marshall and replied so.
Sorry Joe, didn't mean to offend you. I was just being a smart ass. I kinda got a chuckle because a couple days had went by and Deas hadn't weighed in yet. I'm pretty sure Stock or Deas didn't mind all the replies either. If I offended them I apologize for that too.
No problems here ! well say no more
I'm sorry too, Lash'. I didn't take any particular offense at all to that.......I just had a few cocktails last night and got ornery with my typing I did sound a little harsh there though, didn't I? Well, not the first time a few drinks has gotten me into trouble......
Offended? Who's offended? Me, that's who. Hi, Folks. If anybody has a right to be offended, it's me. People's big, muddy feet trampling all over a thread intended specially for me. The very first time I have ever had a thread dedicated to me and me alone and all you people wanta trample all over it. LOL. I had fun reading all the guesswork before the real answers cropped up - and the sparring about who should had oughta be posting here. Thanks to Stock for starting it off. Got any more, M8?