So I just bought a Case 850D, and opened the back door and saw this. Looks like it’s all hooked up and cables are ran up to the motor. Is it worth anything? I sure don’t need it. Was just wondering if it had any value?
I would say no and probably hell no. That is likely one of the first systems that came out for laser grade control. No one would try to pull that system, put it on theirs and try to make it work.
Thank you for the reply. I don’t know anything about it. It appears to be piped in, so I’ll just cut the cables and leave it. It was probably nice in 1988, when the dozer was new. Thanks
The only value is to you. Otherwise it’s worthless to someone else.
I sure did like those 850s with the twin drive tracks.I kind of miss running them
Well, it’s sitting in the barn right now. I’m going to pull the belly pans off and clean everything and service it. I need to get me a parts book and a service manual somewhere. It’s just going to clean up my woods so no hard work for it. Will have to learn it, I had a dresser 125E before this. This is a bit different.