Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Speed problem

Shabbir mughal ยท 2018-07-10 00:49

I have komatsu pw180 wheel excavator,I have some problem ,there is error code E20 ,after half hour drive that code appear after error code appear on screan than excavator speed on road slow, If any body know about this problem ,plz help me

Replies6
  1. #1John C.2018-07-11 21:52

    The battery voltage alarm is on. Have you checked electrical system voltage?

  2. #2Shabbir mughal2018-07-13 16:27

    Yes sir I already check battery voltage.batery voltage is ok ,after one working E20 appears,and rood speed become slow

  3. #3John C.2018-07-13 20:38

    E20 is a user code. I think you will have to go into the monitor panel in order to display the fault code that goes with it. To get to the service mode you will see numbers on the monitor panel operation buttons. Press and hold the number 4 button and then push the 1 button and then the 2 button and then the 3 button. Now let up on the 4 button and the panel display should shift to the service mode. You can follow the menu down to find abnormality record and then explore in there. Good Luck.

  4. #4Shabbir mughal2018-07-18 02:24

    Sir I m really v thankfull for you reply ,

  5. #5Shabbir mughal2018-07-18 03:07

    Sir failure code is DHS5KX

  6. #6John C.2018-07-18 11:13

    That code number does not come up in any of the materials I have. I suspect it is specific to the PW model machines. In my experience those machines are on a rubber tire carrier. All the material I have are for tracked machines. Hopefully someone on this forum has access to that information. Good Luck!