Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

speicher trencher

mdnelson86 ยท 2010-06-21 22:02

Hello, I'm looking to see if anyone has any experience with an old speicher trencher. I'm going to look at an old 6060 tomorrow thinking about getting one for my own farm drainage use. I've seen several over the years that have been converted to hydro ground drive and I know the one i'll be looking at doesn't have that. how hard/expensive is it to convert? is there a kit or do you have to rob the parts off of another machine? what all has to be changed? also what does it cost for a used laser system these days. back in the 80's I had a barber greene machine with a laser plane system on it. wish i never would have gotten rid of it. anything else I should look into or know about before I think harder about investing in one of these machines?

Replies1
  1. #1grademan12011-01-21 22:03

    How much tiling are u planning on doing?