Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Spool seal part# and cavitation.question for 1994 Bobcat 753

gta18 ยท 2021-11-14 16:16

So I was having cavitation when I drop my lift arms fast. Found that I had fluid leaking out of the lift spool cap, decided to go to dealer and buy the front and back seals (they gave me green ones) before taking it apart..... Sure enough when I pulled it out it had the black seals, I tried to install it but the OD is about 1 to 1.5mm too big. I also lost 2 of the balls in the process, I didn't know there's 4 balls on it. I too the lift spool spring head apart because I saw on youtube they mentioned that there should be a plastic screw and oring in the middle of the shaft, I didn't find a plastic screw and oring in it .... thinking about it now, my fluid leak might have been coming from this hole. Now I need a part # for the plastic screw and oring and the black outside seals.

Replies0

No replies yet.