Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

spring applied hydraulic release parking brake

Thomas Fish · 2019-10-08 20:16

I am trying to rebuild this caliper for the 621F Case Loader the older men in the shop do not know anything about it just trying not to kill myself taking it apart to replace seals.

Replies4
  1. #1Ronsii2019-10-09 00:10

    Does your parts/service manual show any different than this drawing??? I don't see any springs...

  2. #2heymccall2019-10-09 00:38

    I suspect that the right half of #5 are Belville washers.

  3. #3Ronsii2019-10-09 00:45

    Yeah... I don't know..... you don't get must travel on belvilles??? at 650 bux it must do something though Edit: Well what do you know HeavyEquipmentForums the D uses belville stacks accordion style so I'm gonna guess the F does too

  4. #4Scrapguy12022-07-29 16:24

    How are these washers stacked? All my washers fell during disassembly on case 621D and I don’t know how the go back in