Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

SR200 start but no go

blackblur ยท 2024-02-08 11:40

we have a SR200 at work and had a mouse eat a ton of wires and repaired it and worked for a month after now will start but not engage anything and pops up code 9406 anyone have any suggestions?

Replies5
  1. #1blackblur2024-02-08 12:13

    also if anyone has a wiring schematic that would be helpful

  2. #2bad Tom2024-02-08 12:51

    My chart said 9406 is no CAN communication from VCM.

  3. #3blackblur2024-02-08 12:53

    hey Tom thanks for that info but by chance do you have any more with that code or places to look or even better wiring diagram for our unit?

  4. #4blackblur2024-02-08 12:58

    also the diode pack A/B 2.3 ohm C/D 2.0 ohm E/F 2.3 ohm

  5. #5bad Tom2024-02-08 15:46

    I have no wiring diagrams for newer machines, just some of the 400 series. I didn't find much in a internet search. I would look for more mouse damage in there.