Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Stanley Hidraulic Breaker MB05-04 Nitrogen Charge Kit

ejuan ยท 2019-09-13 15:10

Hi, I am in the process of charging a Skidsteer Stanley Hydraulic breaker I bought used (Model MB05-04). It is the first time doing this but charge kits are pretty expensive, and it seems very hard to find information on what type of thread or adapter I need. Is it necesary that I buy the charging tool from stanley directly? , can i build a kit my self? or whats your best advice for getting the accumulator charging kit? , indicated charge pressure is 200 PSI. Thanks in advance

Replies3
  1. #1funwithfuel2019-09-13 18:35

    I don't know about where you're at, but have you checked Ebay? Accumulator charging kit show between $100 and $150 US dollars. For what its worth, I think I would find a dealer who could check, and top off if low. Might be less expensive in the long run.

  2. #2Tyler d4c2019-09-13 20:21

    I built one for our Stanley hammer what style Is the charge port.

  3. #369 Kauai Boy2020-04-19 02:31

    You might need a argon/nitrogen gauge to set pressre when using a charge kit from ebay