Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Starting a business

Copenhagen ยท 2006-11-21 20:49

I am once again working for the environmental company that I had worked for a few years ago. They are located in Odessa, Texas and asked me about opening a business here in Colorado. How do I go about getting the company name out there? I know there is plenty of work, but no contractors know about me. Where do I begin? I have business cards and a company summary of qualifications. We specialize in hazardous materials, demolition and emergency response. With my knowledge, I am expanding into erosion control, pipe laying, tub grinding and excavating. As you can see, we can do quite a bit. Thanks

Replies1
  1. #1salesrep2006-11-22 13:16

    direct mail followed by phone calls or better yet face to face introductions. Get in your vehicle and go meet the companies you want to deal with.