Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Steam powered Plowing

Hank R ยท 2014-09-22 14:27

I had a great weekend, chance of a life time to be able to be a plow operator, 8 bottom by 14 deck plow, behind a 1916 J I Case steam tractor. Also got to steer the Case it is not a easy as one thinks, But a life time dream come true. Thanks Doug for the great weekend.

Replies4
  1. #1Moonlite2014-09-22 19:46

    That would be a nice weekend. I can watch that kinda stuff for hrs.

  2. #2Hank R2014-09-22 20:27

    Yes I am sure I died and went to heaven, mid 60's and get to run a plow behind a Steam tractor is something most can only think about. Let alone get to steer one plowing. I wish my farther could of seen the smile on my face. I post lots of pictures in the Forestry Equipment side and all my pictures load up good there, do not know what happened here sorry guys. Hank R

  3. #3Steve Frazier2014-09-22 23:20

    Did anyone happen to take video? I'd love to see that!! That's quite a photo album you have there!!

  4. #4Hank R2014-09-23 08:52

    Steve there were lots of pictures taken and Video's as Doug and myself were speaking for the 2 video guys. This was at Armstrong B.C Sept 20 and 21 if it helps find on you Tube, This is also Doug's Best with Cory the operator.