Iam curious, does any body have any information on when cat,case,deere ormustang will be coming out wiyh this set up for theyre own machines? I know bobcat has one and this would seem like a natural progression. It would pick up where the 939 cats and 450 john ointheaddeeres left off
Not sure what you mean by "steel bottoms". If you mean steel track undercarriages than Cat already has them in there CTL line (compact track loader).
ctl steel track pads and grousers what I meant was steel tracks, rollers ,chains ,and grousers:Banghead
That would be nice
You can get steel tracks for Cat from a company called Supertrak.
Iknow you can get steel tracks for a mulching machine setup from them, but what about a regular bucket equipped ctl ?
You can get there steel track systems for a regular skid steer. You can get single or tripple bar pads.
I want to know how people that have steel tracks think of them compared to rubber tracks.