Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Steel tracks on cat ctls

stumpjumper83 ยท 2009-04-20 20:15

I was in to the local cat dealer today talking about ctls & mtls, and the rental guy showed me a poster of a cat ctl with hightrack steel tracks, he said he was in a conference call about them the other day. 1.) They are suposed to be available on the 2 largest loaders 2.) System one, salt tracks with different grouser choices 3.) A heavy duty undercarriage based off a D5N It's about time someone put steel on a ctl, now they can play in demo with the big boys. Alright guys, who can find pics first.... go get um!!

Replies7
  1. #1Bobcat s3302009-04-20 20:19

    Bobcat has been putting steel tracks on there ctl's for a few months now

  2. #2CM19952009-04-20 20:54

    Here's a pic from the Bobcat website- I haven't seen the Cat version yet.

  3. #3pwrstroke6john2009-04-21 00:11

    theres a forestry company that uses cat ctls as base units for there small forestry mowers, and they had steel tracks on them. I want to say its fecon, but im not positive.

  4. #4Iron Horse2009-04-21 00:48

    Now that's what i'm talking about .:drinkup

  5. #5hvy 1ton2009-04-21 00:48

    The company your thinking of is probably Supertrac or Supertrax, I can never remember the name.

  6. #6CM19952009-04-21 07:47

    Supertrak - http://www.supertrak.com/ A pic from their website - And one for an ulimited mulching budget -

  7. #7334 lawn co2009-04-27 23:19

    sweet- i am selling one just like that right now. you dont see em too often.