Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Steering clutches for ntk

Steve544 ยท 2017-08-03 05:56

Hi everyone I'm struggling to find a place that will make my steering clutches for a decent price, I have a rare ntk n5 dozer and need friction plates for it but can't get them off the shelf so I'm after someone in Australia that can make them from a sample I give them here are some dimensions just to get a idea of what I'm after , thanks Bulldozer steering clutches 26off Running dry 115 teeth external Outside diameter 350mm Inside diameter 213mm Thickness including liner 5.5mm Thickness teeth 3.25mm Lined boathouse sides **i think copper liner**

Replies3
  1. #1lantraxco2017-08-04 00:55

    They don't do one offs, but if you haven't yet give these folks a try, they have hundreds of different disks: http://www.frictionmarketing.co.uk/default.html

  2. #2Tarhe Driver2017-08-04 17:23

    Another ntk n5 dozer, in Victoria, perhaps Oz. HeavyEquipmentForums

  3. #3RMXR2017-08-04 20:27

    This mob may have something: http://www.steeringclutch.com/ They seem to have a fair range including some Japanese stuff that may be compatible.