I need a help in 966k Showing three faults related to steering faults Also the joystick are free
And to attempt to help you we need a Serial Number.........
NGX00352
OK, so you have a 966K XE machine. The first comment is that the E192 Steering Malfunction is always a consequence of another Code or Codes. In this case it is a consequence of both the 1473-3 and the 2865-5 Diagnostic Codes. Event Identifier: E192 (3) - Steering System Malfunction - The following active Diagnostic Codes will cause this EID to activate: CID's: 0262, 1471, 1472, 1473 , 1674, 2177, 2200, 2201, 2203, 2865 , 2866. Investigate and resolve the cause of all the active Diagnostic Code(s). When this has been completed, reset/clear the Active E192 Event with a key start switch cycle. 1473-3 - Steering Control Position Sensor #3. Voltage above normal. 2865-5 - Steering Control Force Feedback Motor Enable Output. Current below normal. I will send you some troubleshooting information along with an electrical schematic. You are going to need one.
Thanks a lot of your reply and the electrical schematic If u can plz give some explanation from where I have to start as really I have no idea about this electrical system it’s something new to me
Without doing anything all that’s faults disappear and now showing only this 2
70-2 is the parking brake switch inputs to the ECM. E560-3 is the electric secondary steering pump not responding to command. The fact that the two initial codes, and the E192 Event that they generated, have disappeared to be replaced by these two new ones suggests an electrical connection issue (or lack of it) somewhere. This could be due to a wiring harness connector improperly plugged together, dirt entry, corrosion, or condensation, maybe a combination of all of them. Where to start looking I have no idea, but in your situation the first person I would go looking for would be a competent auto-electrician who can read and understand electrical schematics.
Hello there I fix the problem of 192 code It was as u say wiring harness connector improperly plugged together Now I have only e560-3 fault with peep sound Any idea
From the way the Codes were appearing and disappearing to be replaced by other Codes a wiring hanress connector problem was the most likely cause. The attached should explain how the Secondary Steering system works and what causes the E560 Event. Some testing may be required.
Hello body Followed all that steps Still same error
Can you hear the motor in the electric secondary steering pump start up when it is commanded.?
Yes, it’s work when I do the test And try all they steps to check it Gear N Move justice write and left It’s worked normally on the 10 sec of the test But the issue with the e560 fault and peep sound
See the attachment. I think the first thing you will need to do is to remove and disassemble the check valve assembly #4. Inspect the parts looking for anything that is damaged or even seized. Ensure that all the moving parts (check valve, spring & shims) from each side of the assembly are kept together and are reinstalled back into the same hole from which they were removed. Personally I would only disassemble one side at a time, inspect and reassemble, before starting on the other side. There is no pressure test port that I can see in the secodnary steering system. If you find nothing in the check valve assembly then you will have to fabricate some sort of adapter to install in place of one or other of the pressure sensors (#3 or #40) so that you can connect a mechanical gauge to that point. Run the secondary steering test again and measure the pressure at that point. It must be at least 1595 psi (11000 kPa). Report your findings.
Good morning Summary of the previous faults 192-3 & 1473-3 & 2865-5 All this related to steering main electrical power not connected well All what u have to do is just to reconnect it again. Fault 70-1 This for parking issue Which is releated to the switch of parking u have to replace it. E560-3 fault with peep sound This coming after above steering fault fixed and to fix this u have to re program the system. Hope this can help..
For now I have an issue with missing electrical in whole weal loader but the engine still work. In another word electrical shutting down but engine work. Once u move the jousting.. electric coming back This issue coming every 3-5 minutes But no any fault code showing in the system .!
Hii I bring one electrical guy he check without system then he say the issue in ECM CAP CONTROL Have to be replaced Do u guys think from it ? And how mush Its approximately price
For a replacement ECM you are probably looking at anything up to US$5000, that must be close to AED20,000. I don't know how the dealer pricing works in your location. Ask they"electrical guy" to put his money where his mouth is and guarantee that a replacement ECM will fix the problem. If the "fix" does not work then he is responsible for the cost....... When you mentioned earlier "Once u move the jousting (joystick?) .. electric coming back" straight away that screams more likely either a joystick fault or a wiring fault to me. why it is not generating Codes is a puzzle.
Ya I mean joystick He say the cap ECM Not the whole ECM
OK, I understand. Do you have the Part Number of the replacement connector.? I still think the electrical guy should be put on the hook for the cost of the work if his "fix" does not resolve the problem.
Unfortunately, I tried to reach the part number, but what is available is just a barcode as shown in the picture. Anyway, the electrician told me that he would try to find it used with a two- or three-day warranty to try. Let's hope for good ☺️
Do you have an electrical schematic.? The Part Number will be marked on that, right next to the connector. The 1471445 Part Number on the illustration below MAY NOT be for the connector you need, but it gives you an idea where to look. ALSO - the two connectors on ANY ECM are always different Part Numbers because of the shape of the "key" in the ECM body that they fit into. If you look at connector J2 on that same Implement ECM you will find it is P/N 1471446. E
Hi From that day I bring 3 electricians Finally imagine the issue was just a wire That’s wire showing break and steering fault and the miss connection ..
Ah, so the problem was not the connector plug on the ECM as the “electrical guy” stated previously.? Well done to whoever actually found the problem.
Yes yes Many of thanks for your help May God reward you