Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

stick seal for Caterpillar 307b

Kevin ยท 2019-03-03 14:09

Hello all, been dormant for many years but this old Cat is bringing me out of hibernation. I need to purchase seals for the stick cylinder on this machine and finding parts for it seems a challenge at best. It is a 97 307b, does not have the swing boom, has a Mitsubishi motor and from what I understand is a Mitsubishi machine with yellow paint. Serial# is 4rw00185 and the number stamped in the cylinder is 1336762heo with the number 10sp7 stamped below that. The cylinder has a 60 mm piston rod. I have seen after market seals that look like they might work but thought perhaps someone else had been down this road and might know for sure. Thank You.

Replies2
  1. #1Cmark2019-03-03 15:27

    Part number for the seal kit is 1697827. Seems fairly common according to Google.

  2. #2Kevin2019-03-03 16:23

    Thank You Cmark