Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Still Looking for Ingersol Rand Drum Drive Motor

ms0115 ยท 2020-08-11 14:10

1998 Ingersol Rand Smooth Drum Roller SD-70D-PRO PAC 154293 Looking for a good used or possibly a rebuilt motor. Let me know what you have or if you know of any sources.

Replies6
  1. #1Vetech632020-08-11 14:15

    Get the ID tag off of the motor and post it here. Most I have seen are Poclain.

  2. #2ms01152020-08-18 17:06

    The tag is gone.

  3. #3ms01152020-08-20 17:36

    Poclain hydraulic 009 653 741 C

  4. #4Vetech632020-08-20 17:39

    www.flinthyd.com Try these guys first with that # you just posted. You can also Google that # and see what pops up

  5. #5ms01152020-08-24 09:39

    Called flinched and got a price. Thanks

  6. #6ms01152020-08-24 09:45

    Does anyone know a salvage yard that I can check with? This roller is in rough shape and I hate to put alot in it.