Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

stone crushed size

lydia · 2020-08-10 22:39

Is there anyone who can help me about it : الحجر رقم 1\1.5 what size it means after crushed?

Replies30
  1. #1Vetech632020-08-11 08:16

    I have no idea what that means. I just wanted to beat all these other clowns to your thread . Hopefully you will get a responce soon!

  2. #2funwithfuel2020-08-11 08:24

    I am unable to copy n paste the text after 1.5 Is there any chance you can get clarification on what is needed.

  3. #3chroniekon2020-08-11 11:39

    I don't know what it means, but it translates to 1.5\ stone number 1

  4. #4John Canfield2020-08-11 16:57

    She's in sales, maybe she wants to sell us something.

  5. #5Steve Frazier2020-08-11 22:17

    "She" has my attention. I suspect you are right John.

  6. #6Tinkerer2020-08-12 08:14

    "She" has a Facebook page.

  7. #7Vetech632020-08-12 08:16

    I saw her first! You guys scram!!!

  8. #8Tinkerer2020-08-12 08:31

    Have a new friend on Facebook ??

  9. #9funwithfuel2020-08-12 08:36

    And you mofo's banned ME? This is why we can't have nice things.

  10. #10funwithfuel2020-08-12 10:01

    And the image belongs to Choi Sulli a Korean pop star.

  11. #11Vetech632020-08-12 16:11

    Great. So what your saying is this OP is some old fat guy in a diaper pretending to be a hot chick?

  12. #12hosspuller2020-08-12 17:34

    If it's truely Choi Sulli posting ... The post is from beyond the grave ...

  13. #13Truck Shop2020-08-12 17:42

    Here's the real OP hot chick.

  14. #14CM19952020-08-12 19:48

    I don't recall banning you funwithfuel but that doesn't mean it didn't happen. However my finger is twitching on the "Red Button" with lydia which I suspect is a Chinese crusher salesman..err saleswoman..err salesperson.. Just for the record I did ban Diggers alter ego once and Willie will never let me live that one down..

  15. #15funwithfuel2020-08-12 20:01

    Yeah, I was salty about that for a while. Me n vetech got banned for "leaning" on some new jack wagon who "knew better" Dont remember who pulled the trigger on the ban, but it put a bad taste in my mouth for quite a while. I'm over it .... sorta. I will say, I took pride in what one of you said. " its terrible they would go that far down the gutter. "

  16. #16Vetech632020-08-12 20:11

    FWF brought out the insanity in me. Before he showed up I was a choir boy.

  17. #17funwithfuel2020-08-12 20:14

    Be careful pointing that finger kiddo, you got 3 more pointing back at you. Like I said, I'm over it, sorta.

  18. #18John Canfield2020-08-12 20:57

    I'm going to gouge my eyes out after looking at the fat Japanese guy in the thong.

  19. #19CM19952020-08-12 21:58

    No need to be careful with the finger as I've been here a while and I'm no kiddo.

  20. #20funwithfuel2020-08-12 22:00

    That was "pointed at " vetech. He started it

  21. #21Vetech632020-08-13 00:56
  22. #22Thirty5D2020-08-14 10:20

    1.5 divided by 1 is still 1.5. Crushing it every day and. . . . . .You're welcome.

  23. #23lydia2020-08-18 21:35

    Thank you.

  24. #24lydia2020-08-18 21:37

    it is the size of stone number, i have got it with 5mm 10mm 15mm , thank you .

  25. #25lydia2020-08-18 21:39

    yes, something of stone size like that .thank you .

  26. #26lydia2020-08-18 21:40

    the finished size required, as 5mm 10mm and 15mm like that , thank you very much

  27. #27lydia2020-08-18 21:48

    actually , I really want to get some answers here. The power of the masses is unimaginable , but I admit that I am a sales. welcome to inquiry. Thank you

  28. #28lydia2020-08-18 21:54

    ....It seems I’d better use a picture of the machine。。。

  29. #29dozr2020-08-21 11:02

    its ok they forget we all work with dirt, ha ha

  30. #30John Canfield2020-08-21 17:19

    I've always enjoyed 10mm stone, add some milk and strawberries and you have a great meal.