Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Stone Jumping Jacket Part source

lake side bob ยท 2023-09-19 13:52

I have two Stone Jumping Jacks I need a replacement carb for one. The carb is a Walbro SDC-86-A; direct replacement is SDC-86-1 I have not been able to source either, spoke with VE Petersen in Ohio who Walbro recomended I speak with. They have no carbs or the parts I need. Does anyone know of a business that is parting out Stone compactors? May be I will get lucky and they will have a carb on a parts machine. Much appreciate your input Bob

Replies1
  1. #1cuttin edge2023-09-19 17:55

    I remember we had 3 or 4 of them. I think they just got tired of repairing them. They started renting, and then just bit the bomb and bought new Atlas Copco. I think I remember getting carb parts was a pain. I see lots of places have parts listings but no complete carbs