Hey guys, When I put on the ignition, I'm getting a warning light that looks exactly like a parking brake light but with an oil drop inside of the circle instead of a 'P'. Its steady red. Don't have the operator's manual as yet to confirm what this is. Any help greatly appreciated
I mean I would think its a low brake oil light, but the brake reservoir is halfway full. It's not the engine oil pressure light I'm sure (thank goodness)
Is this what you are looking for?
Yea man thank you. Filled it up earlier and it came off so I figured it had to be that. Looked all about online to find that brake oil level indicator and didn't, so i'm guessing you got that in the manual. Great job. Can you share all the warning lights please?
I got that off SIS, if you can Private Message me with an email address I see about getting the complete set of lights info for you.
I really appreciate the help man. Thanks
That one was always my favorite service call! Little bit of oil and its fixed.