Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Stucchi coupler seals

farmerlund ยท 2017-04-15 12:20

I have a two port multi coupler and am having trouble getting just the seals. Most places want to sell complete replacement end. $75-100. Anyone have a good source for these in the U.S. Or a Cheaper place to get the complete end. Male end is M-FAP13P sae1/2. K10 Female is F-FAP13P sae1/2. K10

Replies5
  1. #1nowing752017-04-15 19:56

    Discount hydraulics sells them that fit skid steers.

  2. #2mikebramel2017-04-15 21:46

    By the time they start to leak it's a 50/50 if it's worth it

  3. #3f311fr12017-04-16 11:04

    Dixon has flat face couplers and they are priced pretty low and work well.

  4. #4Graham12017-04-16 11:08

    I've never had any luck trying to re seal them. Holmbury seem the best make for longevity. Whatever you do make sure you don't end up with no brand Chinese copies. They seem cheap, but don't last five minutes. A lot of people try and give you these and pretend they are the real thing. Graham

  5. #5farmerlund2017-04-16 18:38

    These are not skidsteer couplers. they look similar but are held into the multicoupler plates with snaprings. I think I have to get them from Stucchi.