Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Subdivision work again!!!

reddot556 ยท 2013-02-10 14:54

Been years since i dug a subdivision!!! The JD350 handeled it well..Puttin in some watermain in the pic

Replies5
  1. #1Dickjr.2013-02-10 16:06

    That sounds good , hopefully work will pick up for the rest of us. I know the market getting back up has to help some. Now if fuel prices will stabilize . Congats on the contract.

  2. #2ddigger2013-02-11 10:43

    Nice! See your still with Preston, we just cleared a lift station sight for them last wk. Also we recently cleared a nice size subdivision for Tiegert, who just recently fired up thier private works division again as well did DiSilva. We have been bidding alot of sudivision and private work as of late. Its sure a welcome change. Glad to see your busy.

  3. #3reddot5562013-02-11 11:52

    who do you work for?

  4. #4ddigger2013-02-11 12:15

    I have been an contractor/owner operator (excavator) since 89.

  5. #5JDOFMEMI2013-02-11 12:55

    Nice to see you making those nice pretty ditches again Reddot. I hope we all get to stay busy this year.