Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Suggest study material

sayan ยท 2025-03-13 05:57

Please suggest best study material to learn about hydraulic system of HD785-5

Replies9
  1. #1funwithfuel2025-03-13 09:59

    The actual service manual is your best bet under structure and function. Everything you want to know and more.

  2. #2sayan2025-03-14 04:54

    That is very difficult to understand

  3. #3Vetech632025-03-14 08:00

    Yeah, FWF has a lisp

  4. #4Zewnten2025-03-15 07:35

    The book is hard to understand or the response is hard to understand?

  5. #5Vetech632025-03-15 10:35

    I would say both! LOL

  6. #6funwithfuel2025-03-15 11:29

    Tha's noh twu! I don have a wips

  7. #7funwithfuel2025-03-15 11:33

    Sometimes the service literature is written in engineering speak, often with way more detail than necessary. I'm not building the parts from scratch, just tell me the "cliff notes" version. OP unfortunately, we don't have the simple answer. If you're having issue, bring it up. Others here have probably experienced it or have some nuggets of wisdom to share.

  8. #8oldtom2025-09-07 00:09

    THE HYDRAULIC MAINTENANCE HANDBOOK you can get it online or Amazon

  9. #9Zewnten2025-09-07 09:24

    Brendan Casey is that you? Also why is my question quoted?