Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Sukut’s 5110B

Kenny R ยท 2007-08-26 02:19

I was able to capture a few shots of Sukut's Caterpillar 5110B in action the other day and thought some of you might like to see a few of the pics so here ya go hope you enjoy! (the rest can be seen on my website http://www.socalearthmovers.com ) Ken

Replies5
  1. #1RollOver Pete2007-08-26 03:51

    What job is that Kenny? I start Monday in Oxnard for Sukit. I'm taking a 325 with a breaker and thumb. :cool2

  2. #2Kenny R2007-08-26 04:58

    That job is over in riverside off the 91 near the 15... Thats awesome you'll be working with them make sure to take some good pics I love your "current project" post you got some great shots that 245 must be a blast to operate, or will be a blast to operate next month! Those transport pics are great I love those 9 axle trailers... If you'd ever like me to add some of your photos to my website drop me an email ( [email protected] ) because you take insane shots and I'd love to be able add them, I've gotton a few from another fellow over at Ecco, the more the better:cool2 Anyways have fun with the 325 and don't get shakin' up to much with that breaker:dizzy

  3. #3JimBruce422007-08-26 17:39

    Very cool photos Ken:notworthy I have some questions for you, but I'll shoot you a pm about your photos.

  4. #4d6catd2007-08-26 19:09

    :usa hey roller over pete are you from oxnard or ventura county?

  5. #5RollOver Pete2007-08-26 19:19

    No.... I live in Indio. But due to the nature of my job, I kinda get around. I'll leave here about 1:30 am to give myself enough time to get lost, get food and get there. :cool2