Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Sumitomo sh120A1throttle problem.

Longnguyen ยท 2019-08-06 05:08

I have one of the sumitomo sh120A1 excavators (it's similar to Case 9010b). I have calib throttle according to Case's process. Put the machine is A120. After the calib is finished, the low idle is quite high (1000rpm), if I put the linkage back then rpm is about 800rpm. but max rpm is only about 1750rpm. Please tell us how much the standard rpm is? Is it possible to install low rpm (corresponding knob knob) with ECU? thank you, anyone who has this machine can send me an email at [email protected] . Thank you again.

Replies5
  1. #1uffex2019-08-06 07:43

    Good day As a matter of interest does any of this look the same. Kind regards Uffex

  2. #2Longnguyen2019-08-06 10:41

    Thank you. But it don't look like a picture.

  3. #3thepumpguysc2019-08-06 10:52

    Can u ADJUST the low idle RPM w/ a/the stop screw on the pump.??

  4. #4Longnguyen2019-08-06 11:07

    The pic of the calib procedures.

  5. #5Longnguyen2019-08-06 11:22

    Thank you. The screw seem to be fixed. I adjust to the calib ECU process, but it only stops at 1000rpm. I found a set of breaker 1 and breaker 2 but i didn't know how to change it.