Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Sumitomo sh200-2 ecu setup

Sourov1 ยท 2019-10-21 01:21

I have bought a new ecu for my sumitomo sh200-2.But i can't setup the ecu.My engine do not start for the setup.The display shows 9999.can any one help me please.

Replies3
  1. #1uffex2019-10-21 02:16

    Good day Bare ECU;s as a general rule require software loading and programming in most case's that requires a lap top connecting to the machine from a dealer, suggest you give the dealer a call there are programming devices on the web but it is hardly economic for one instance. Kind regards Uffex

  2. #2Sourov12019-10-21 14:50

    Thanks for your reply sir, But i have bought it from china they said that the programme have been installed.I have to setup my self. On the other side in our country there have no dealer.So now can you give me other way to setup.Please help me sir

  3. #3John C.2019-10-21 19:38

    As I recall there was no programming those boxes. The new box came all set up per specific model.