Hello, I am looking at a Super Pac 8420 smooth drum roller. It seems to be a good machine, but I am not finding much information about them with regards to to parts availability or service and operators manuals... This machine is badged as a Volvo, with both names on the serial number tag. Are these a good reliable roller, and are parts readily available? Where could I find an operators manual, which is important for lube and maintenance recommendations? Thanks
IIRC Volvo bought Super Pac in order to have a roller line. Best bet would be to contact your Volvo dealer for any info. Volvo probably didn't change the machine much the first couple of years.
I called the Volvo CE dealer this morning, and learned that Volvo dropped the Super Pac line when they acquired Ingersoll Rand, and diverted parts supply for Super Pac to MinnPar…. An inquiry to MinnPar yielded no results because they need part numbers to verify availability. They couldn’t just say whether or not they supply parts for Super Pac. So - I guess I’m going to pass on this machine. It’s too bad too because I think it’s a good roller…
Good to know. The best machine in the world isn't much without a parts network of some sort.
I can assist you with a lot superpac needs. My grandfather designed the line orginally before it was sold to champion and then volvo. i've spent alot of time working on them and can likely help you out. shoot me a text or call 519-504-5322
Hi, I have an 8410 padfoot and I need the parts for the drum drive, I have the pump but the parts inside the drum are missing, Any help locating these would be greatly appreciated! Thanks Chris
So you have the drive motor but missing the planetary drive? Text your serial number to 226-750-9779 I should be able to source it.