Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Superintendent Interview

2004F550 ยท 2008-10-08 10:40

Hey guys, I need a favor of sorts and wondered if anyone here could help. For school my professor wants us to interview a superintendent and write a short summary. The problem is that I need a business card from them to prove it. I can't seem to find any in my area with a business card, only the PM's seem to have cards. If anyone can help me out that would be great. Thanks, John Bahre

Replies1
  1. #1John Banks2008-10-09 13:59

    I spoke with our General Super this am, you're welcome to come hang out with him for a day, interview him, etc. and he has business cards Our Project Supers/Site Supers also have business cards if you need. Where in CT are you? We have projects going on in New Haven, Greenwich, New Canaan, Danbury, etc Shoot me an email [email protected]