Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Supporting the Forum

Optic Armor ยท 2017-08-24 13:33

I am interested in supporting this forum and I was wondering if anyone could help me get in touch with the correct person. I sent a message on the contacts tab at the bottom of the page but I have not heard from anyone. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks Aaron

Replies2
  1. #1digger242j2017-08-24 19:11

    What were once called "Private Messages", with the old software are now called "Conversations" with the new software. Steve Frazier is our founder, and the owner of the site. He does have a lot of other things going on outside of the forums, so you may not have reached him through the "Contact us" button. Probably the best way to get in contact with him from here is to click on his username in any post he's made, and you'll get a small window that includes the option to "Start a Conversation." He'll get a notification of that the next time he logs on. Let him know what you have in mind, and I'm sure he'll get back to you. And welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums.

  2. #2Optic Armor2017-08-28 09:30

    Thank you very much for your help. I will try to get in touch with Steve. Thanks Aaron