Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Surfwood Supply History

hiluxman ยท 2011-08-28 20:01

Just Posted this here snice this secion has the most bc users surfwood never realy sold forestry just chainsaws but they are most famous for being bc's bobcat dearler post anything old that has to do with surfwood

Replies3
  1. #1CRAFT2011-08-29 01:04

    Ya ! ... I guess we don't want to talk about the present or the recent years of Surfwood. They used to have a store close to Second and Main. They picked-up the Stihl franchise by buying out "Eds Power Saw", (owned by a guy named Doug who passed away and his nephew Butch sold it to Bob of Surfwood) which used to be located at 551 East Hastings. That happened in around the mid to late eighties, can't remember the exact year, but I can find out if I had too ...LOL For the moment that's all I can remember ....cheers

  2. #2hiluxman2011-08-29 09:34

    When did they start to sell bobcats

  3. #3diamondtguy2011-08-29 23:51

    I filled in there for 2 weeks for a driver on holidays in the early 90's.Spent two weeks delivering Bobcats and excavators..They were in Vancouver then west of Finning. Cory..(Pacific Truck..1977-1987)