Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

SVL75-2

partsandservice ยท 2020-05-25 22:14

I have an E-9004 code which says to replace dpf . Can't it just be cleaned? Then reset. Also does anyone know where to find the data port?

Replies9
  1. #1heymccall2020-05-25 22:52

    How many hours on your machine?

  2. #2partsandservice2020-05-25 23:01

    1800 hours or so. I have texa but not the connector. Texa shows how to pin into the connector CAN. I have removed the cover under the tight hand armrest where the fuse panel is but not see it there. I did find a termination resistor near the engine controller but it seems Kubota does not use yellow, green CAN wires I see on other makes. I will further remove those panels. Not sure if this kind of reset is available on the Kubota but I must get linked up to find what my activation options are. Thanks

  3. #3heymccall2020-05-25 23:09

    The cupholder cover...where the safety bar pivot is hidden. Three screws.

  4. #4partsandservice2020-05-26 07:00

    Thanks will try to get at it today.

  5. #5Vetech632020-05-26 07:03

    I believe the system may still be under the manufacturers warranty. I believe its 5 years and 3k hours (?)

  6. #6partsandservice2020-05-26 07:32

    Kubota does warranty work? It is always the operators fault and not covered by warranty.

  7. #7Vetech632020-05-26 07:35

    Well, I didn't say they would know anything about it LOL. I have a couple of the 95-2s here and the emissions have been having issues on both. They go to the dealer everytime until the warranty expires. I priced some of the components.............YIKES!!!!

  8. #8partsandservice2020-05-26 10:02

    Success!!! We had previously had the DPF out and had cleaned with compressed air. Got linked up, reset the DPF. Was warming up the engine to do a manual Regen to finish cleaning the filter then the machine went into Regen on it's own. No more warning lights and fuel derate. Thanks again

  9. #9partsandservice2020-05-26 10:04

    This is the way I tapped in The CAN wires are brown and brown with white stripe.