Looking for a swing motor for a hitachi UHO 83 LC. machine serial is 144-249-xxx plate on the motor has these numbers HTM 450D - 60 - 210 and some japaneese characters Tried several salvage yards and they either don't have any motors or have never salvaged a UHO... Swash plate is pretty banged up, and the brass buttons are toast. Other than that, motor doesnt look too aweful bad.
I have one but it needs to be rebuilt....
whats wrong with it? Maybe two can make one... Anyone know if a uho 83 shares parts with a deere?
I don't think these old ones are the same like they are now. What year is your 083? I will ask my dad what was wrong with it.
This swing motor is from an 86 083. The only thing wrong with it is the thrust washer it chatters. Nothing else is wrong with it.
FYI, it's the same machine as a UH07-7
There are quite a few 07's & 083's listed on machinery trader under "dismantled machines" Rhine Equipment in Washington seems to have the majority of them, Here is a link: http://www.machinerytrader.com/list...rch&PartNum=&PST=Starts&fullsearch=uh+HITACHI
They don't have any left. I bought those machines years ago when I ran Rhine. Machinery Trader makes you update what you've dismantled or else it erases it from the database. You need to pay attention to the "Added" date instead of the Updated date. I get calls all the time for machines we wrecked in the mid 90's. We update all at once to keep them listed. It would take too long to update the 3300 machines we've done. I'd recommend having your motor rebuilt. This motor for your machine is very rare to find. (as I'm sure you know)
yeah, found a guy to completely re-do the motor for like 3,500. Nobody has a already rebuilt one or even a working one that they wanna part with. Were they an issue on this series of machines.
No they were not. Your machine is probably a mid 80s machine. I don't know how long you've had it or how many hours are on it, but all hydraulic components require maintenence. Most people never maintain the swing motor, they just use it until it's too late for maintenence. I've seen these motors with well over 10,000 hours on them working just fine.
UH-083 is the north american version. UH-07-7 was the Japanese Domestic or Grey Market version. A lot of these were imported. Exact same machine. Try Leemar Manufacturing Parksville B.C. Canada. They have a pretty good web site.
finaldrive, what do you mean by swing motor maintence. Rebuilding them every 5k hours wither they need it or not?
FINAL DRIVES all excavators FINAL DRIVES FOR ALL EXCAVATORS. PENNINGS VOF NETHERLANDS TEL (0031)622492445 email [email protected]
Not sure if SJ was kidding or not but I'd seriously appreciate a real answer. I learn something new about my tb070 and dirt work in general pretty often and would love a serious answer on this one... take pity on the ignoramuses puhleeze.