Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

T-190 Hydro Line

Gage ยท 2010-04-27 18:06

Well guy's, I'm back with a new problem ointhead Can anyone tell me an easy way to remove the two L/S hydro line's that run under the Hydro reservoir and hook up to the L/S drive motor. Do I need to remove the reservoir? If so...How. Thanks

Replies4
  1. #1Gage2010-04-28 07:12

    I started taking out the reservior.....WOW.....This is not eazy!!! Can anyone tell me if there is a mount or somthing on the bottom, I just can't get this thing out.. Thanks

  2. #2Gage2010-04-28 07:19

    I moved this thread to Skid Steers Thanks

  3. #3bobcatmechanic2010-05-05 23:18

    what are you doing may i ask drive motor hudrostat or rybbed drive hoses also stop taking out the resivior until i hear back from you. you probably dont need to remove it

  4. #4Gage2010-05-06 06:45

    I called and talked with a Bobcat Tech, He said to take the L/S track off and side guards to remove the lines "its way easier then removing the reservoir". I now have everything back together w/new hydro lines. Thanks anyway for the reply Man, You also helped me with my last problem I had. Your the Man!!! Thanks