Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

T.J. Lambrecht

Kman9090 · 2010-05-03 23:24

I was just wondering if anyone in here works for them or has even heard of them. They are a pretty big outfit based out of Joilet Illinois.

Replies20
  1. #1CEwriter2010-05-04 13:10

    Sure. I know of them.

  2. #2QuickTrax2010-05-04 19:26

    I have seen them working around hear. They are a extremely big company. I would love to get some of their undercarriage work. I think they run a lot of CAT equipment.

  3. #3Kman90902010-05-04 22:53

    Yeah they have over 600 pieces of Equipment. They are huge in Texas doing that 45 miles of highway. Over 90 percent of their Fleet is Cat Machines. CEwriter you are from St. Louis? I am as well work for an outfit called Dave Kolb Grading, now Kolb grading LLC.

  4. #4qball2010-05-04 23:10

    mu uncle was a superintendent there. worked there from the late 60's till the late 90's. screamin' ralph freeman. huge outfit. my ex has been there for a few years now, running a dozer.

  5. #5d9gdon2010-05-05 09:02

    My Cat salesman told me that Lambrecht was the largest private owner of Caterpillar equipment in the U.S.

  6. #6qball2010-05-05 17:04

    tommy lambrecht died in a car crash about 8 years ago and his wife got everything. walsh was trying to but tjl out, but the deal fell through.

  7. #7Kman90902010-05-05 20:00

    Yeah my old man is a superintendent here now. Seems like a pretty good outfit to work for the short time I've been here. All thier stuff is almost brand new, not much old stuff around here.

  8. #8Penarddan2021-02-06 15:54

    Hey, I know it's been a long time, but does anyone know if this company still exists? Previously, my husband was responsible for all construction issues, but after our breakup , I had to take on this responsibility. These guys helped us with the construction of our house and I was very satisfied with their work. Now I also need their help, so I would be grateful if you share any information about this company. Thank you all in advance!

  9. #9mowingman2021-02-06 18:48

    I believe they went out of business in 2012.

  10. #10CM19952021-02-06 21:29

    I don't think TJ Lambrecht built houses in France but I could be wrong...

  11. #11mitch5042021-02-07 02:23

    Yeah, there's a spam link to a divorce help site in her post, if you look hard enough.

  12. #12JD955SC2021-02-07 09:29

    I’ve been on sites that never get hit by spam, other sites that get bit by the brute force spammers that post hundreds of posts with their links all in Chinese or Chingrish, and then this site gets the weird ones from “I’m trying to seem relevant to the conversation to fool you” to more skillful “catfishing”

  13. #13digger242j2021-02-07 10:26

    Not any more there isn't.

  14. #14Tones2021-02-07 10:34

    Good spotting Mitch.

  15. #15CM19952021-02-07 11:28

    Damn! Totally missed it.

  16. #16skata2021-02-07 15:55

    Thread on tjl. Sad that they closed down.

  17. #17aighead2021-02-08 14:22

    Man, the internet is a weird place.

  18. #18Tinkerer2021-02-08 14:25

    Nah, just the people on it !

  19. #19Tugger22021-02-09 21:38

    My bet is these two are one and the same

  20. #20Tinkerer2021-02-10 11:32

    Only a very few people called him Tommy. I was one of them. This photo was snapped just before he he was killed in the car wreck. He loved helicopters. When he wasn't in it they used it to run parts to jobs. No one is really dead until every one that knew them is also dead.