Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

T110 bobcat

Chass ยท 2015-05-16 21:56

Well I have got one know just had enough of the rc30 not been reliable and so dam expensive to fix, so tomorrow will be the big day for the T110 can not wait, just having a play in the yard.

Replies5
  1. #1Chass2015-05-16 22:02

    Also does anyone have a owners operator manual for a T110 please

  2. #2willie592015-05-16 22:58

    Neat looking machine Chass. I have to say I've never seen a T110 so I know nothing about them, but I assume that's a G series machine? And I suppose the Aussie version doesn't differ much from the North America version, but again, I don't know. I hope it works out well for the work you need to do. :drinkup

  3. #3Chass2015-05-17 05:09

    all good got owners manual

  4. #4Chass2015-05-17 05:12

    thanks Willie59 my first bobcat machine always had Case or Posi track, but very keen to see how it goes cheers

  5. #5Coastiebro2017-06-02 01:33

    I was looking at doing the same thing, got a Terex PT 30, great for tight spaces and gets about well and easy to use but, talk about high maintenance, worse than my ex wife!! I'm having to replace the axles as the rubber torque arms are worn, having a think as replacements are over $3000 for a pair ... ouch!. good luck with the bobcat and let us know what you think. Also looking at a Mustang 2026 as I can get a new one for the price of a used bobcat T110 Cheers