Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

T110 fuse

Chass ยท 2015-09-01 04:09

Hi all been off line for bit, but back again, now as you all know I had a RC30 now that has gone yah. I purchased a T110 Bobcat, now I have a problem with it, it blows the 5amp fuse. it has SJC controls 2 speed. The 5amp fuse seems to power up the control panel with the fuel guage,temp and all the loader buckets button, so when the fuse blows the machine shuts down and lose all function. But then I can start the machine but have no power to the dash to activate the loader etc hope this makes sense.

Replies2
  1. #1crewchief8882015-09-02 20:35

    5a cab fuse i assume? raise the cab, check very carefully around where the wiring exits the bottom of the handle assy for a cut/abrasion on a wire. the wiring may be tie strapped to a mount, i've seen several machines that the wiring is rubbing against the tube where the wires exit. :drinkup

  2. #2Chass2015-09-03 03:46

    Thanks mate I will have a look on the weekend, I will let you know what I find cheers