Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

T190 pulsing/surging

carinspector ยท 2014-10-14 13:24

Hi, I have Bobcat T-190 that has been working fine. The last time I used it there were no problems. Today, it is pulsing/surging all hydraulics (drive, lift, tilt). The more you load the hydraulics, the worse the pulsing/surging is. It is really fast like that of a machine gun. Ant help would be appreciated. Thanks all.

Replies5
  1. #1willie592014-10-14 21:37

    welcome to HEF carinspector. :drinkup The first things you need to check is 1) hyd tank level, and 2) drive belt tension.

  2. #2Hardline2014-10-14 22:23

    I have seen it on a John Deere machine. Grease the machine.

  3. #3carinspector2014-10-15 07:03

    Machine stays greased. Besides, the tracks are pulsing too.

  4. #4carinspector2014-10-15 07:06

    Hydraulic fluid is to the top of the sight glass. I will check belt tension this afternoon. Thanks

  5. #5carinspector2015-01-07 07:50

    Loose belt was the problem. Thanks for the guidance!