Does anyone have a diagram of the Hydraulic Hoses / System for the BobCat T200. I am currently installing the Valve and a new Hydrostat pump. This was disassembled when i bought it and I have hooked most of the lines up by using the service manual. There are a few remaining lines that I can't find their location in the Manual. Or if someone with experience with the system can talk me through it I would go that route too!! :beatsme
Welcome to HEF ScottyJ3. :drinkup I'm not aware of a diagram that actually shows hose connections, but if you have the service manual for your model you should be able to use it to noodle out where hoses connect. I can try and help, but without some form of visual or description it would be hard for me to tell from my end. What's the machine serial number? What hoses are you in question about?
I will get some pictures tonight and see if I cant get them posted so you can see where I am at. Thanks!!
Well i was unable to get the pictures to upload, figures... But I was sent a Diagram through another channel. I will see if I can get that file to upload. Hopefully I can match it up to my system and see if I was sucessful, or have alot more work to do... Nope, guess the file is too large. :Banghead
Well I put the motor in, and installed all of the hydraulics according to the manual and the diagram. Machine fired right up after sitting for about a year with the motor out of it. It will drive and i have pressure at the Aux attachments, but It will not Lift or tilt. These lines are rigid and could only really hook in one place. I am not sure where the problem lies. I am not sure what I am missing. Looking in to the Lock outs on the valve... It may have to go to the professionals... Gotta love assembling something that someone else took apart.
There's two separate lock systems on the main control valve, the spool locks solenoids, and the lift/tilt lock solenoid. If you can't operate either of the pedals, there's a problem with the spool lock system. If you can move the pedals, yet loader functions still don't work, there's a problem with the lift/tilt lock solenoid. Typically though, if there's a fault with these it will produce a fault code.