I have a t300 and it is not charging. The only code I have is 64-03 switched power relay error off. I didn’t have any power on the field exciter terminal at the alt and it gets 12v from the switched power relay. I bypassed the relay and the machine will charge. I swapped the relay, checked the fuses, checked power and found I had no power to the control side of the relay. I traced all the wires back to the controller using a schematic and all the wiring checked out, it looks like that control circuit receives its power from the main controller, and of course you have to take it to bobcat for them to replace the controller. Before I do that I was wondering if anyone had this issue or can point me in the right direction. Thanks
I would look into powering it another way. feed it power with another relay rather than replacing the main controller.
You would want a key powered relay to control the power to the alternator, so that it doesn't discharge the battery when not running. Would have to test to see what it does. Simon C