I have a problem with intermittent traction lock problem and code 06-13 no speed senor. So it started out no traction lock light illumination.would force handles to move machine and traction light would blink sporadically.Found the connector plug going up to cab had worn thru rubbing on metal an was shorting out. fixed that, machine moved and worked for 2 hours locking up for a seconds at a times intermittently and sporadically. Then couldn't move it at all no traction lock light illumination.So changed the Speed sensor on bell housing and adjusted properly and still same problem code 06-13.So I must have a broken wire going to main computer or computer is damaged from shorting of the connector? I pulled out the solenoid for brake and its clean and works checked fuses and relay switched them from working ones and same problem. Is the computer down by left leg behind metal panel? Tested wires running from speed sensor to ground good but the other wire #3600 must go to computer cant find it in the connector that was rubbing going up to cab.Must run straight to computer which i think is down by left foot would like to check it at the computer or where ever it goes and check for a break in the wire still have 06-13 code.BICS controller is maybe where the other speed sensor wire goes if so where is it located. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
What's your email address ?
[email protected]
Tool king I sent you my email I hope you ran across this problem before
Well I Like to say thanks Tool King for his help Found the problem was a broken wire in the harness to the computer ran a new wire and it works fine
You welcome anytime. That is what we are here for .