Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

T320 codes, joystick?Computer?wont leave park.

Austin Hammett · 2019-10-22 10:56

Hey y’all, need help with a 2008 Bobcat T320 cab machine Codes it is throwing are D7501, H3928, D3907 Machine does not want to travel, sometimes it does, but only several feet, when it does travel the ISO/H switch is illuminated in the appropriate pattern, when it wont travel the switch blinks intermittently. When pressing the operate button, the park light turns off, then right back on. The belly bar indicator on the panel works as it should (means switch is working?) Recently is has traveled more than a few feet, and when it does, all sorts of silly stuff happen. The park brake will turn on suddenly sometimes, or it will be stopped, and all of a sudden travel forward. Low hour machine in good shape, no obvious tears or frays in wires under cab. It HAS been sitting for several years due to this issue. Before pointing fingers at a bad joystick, or two, have any of you had the same issue or even similar with other makes? If so, what was the end result? Thanks in advance.

Replies7
  1. #1laycobeau2019-10-22 11:24

    Sounds like a bad ground (crazy stuff happening) clean and tighten all grounds then clean all connectors with contact cleaner and see what happens. Other than that I will leave to someone who knows this machine.

  2. #2Austin Hammett2019-10-22 13:58

    I'm inclined to agree with you, I have searched this series of codes and have found others with the same issue, though none of them end up coming back to share what the issue was for others to see.

  3. #3Austin Hammett2019-10-30 12:58

    bump

  4. #4Mbar2019-11-01 07:10

    We had one acting Similar maybe five years ago. I don’t remember the codes but travel was intermittent. Seem like I switch the joy sticks to see if the problem followed to the bucket and it did. I agree. Possibly a electrical problem. You can do a search for bobcat s250 service manual and should find one on used loader parts. It is free and I use it quite often. This should help being that the s250 and t300/t320 have the same wiring harness.

  5. #5Mbar2019-11-01 07:13

    https://www.usedloaderparts.com/wp-...vice-repair-manual-sn-520711001-and-above.pdf . See if this works for you. All if replacing joy stick if I remember rite. It will have to be calibrated

  6. #6Austin Hammett2019-11-05 11:56

    It seems both joysticks are acting up. Thats more of a operators manual, is there is more in depth service manual for these machines avaliable? Thanks a lot

  7. #7Mbar2019-11-05 14:06

    Are you sure. On the first page it says service manual and it is 600 some odd pages with complete disassemble and assemble instructions as well as electrical and hydraulic schematics.