Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

T590 m1607 code.

DirtHog167 · 2023-09-22 12:46

Hello, I have a problem with my 2013 T590 that will the tracks will not move… this problem happens from time to time and only works when it won’t too. I have switched out the brake solenoid and have also switch the harness when it first started doing this problem. I assume it’s a open cable but I can seem to find it. Does anyone recommend looking in a certain spot? Like I mentioned earlier, the t590 will pop this code only when it wants to. Sometimes we will give a whole week without getting the code. When we get the code I open up the cab and rattle some cables around, disconnect some wires and sometimes it clears the code. I am so confused on what to look for. I already paid the dealer $647 to fix this and when I called back to let them know the problem remains they tell me they will have to still charge me to continue on what the problem could be…. So far I’ve spent about $7k on services from bobcat dealership and I feel like they are just BS me.

Replies0

No replies yet.