Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

T650 Bobcat Power Tach No Power To Switch

tmule ยท 2022-04-17 07:03

Does any body know what fuse it is or were the switch gets it power

Replies1
  1. #1tmule2022-04-22 18:07

    When I first tested the middle terminal of the switch I did not have a good ground, I tested it again and had power to the middle switch. When I tested the other terminals switching the switch I had powe to each other terminal. What I found out to be the problem is when the drive belt for the hyd pumpss came apart the belt grabed the wiring harnes for the bob-tach and the fuel sending wire ripping it out of the wiring plug. Went to bobcat got a replacement wiring harnes and replace the drive belt, When the belt came apart it still had enought belt on the pulleys to drive the pumps. When installed the new belt and started it up the belt walked over one grove and stayed there reinstalled belt and it did it again. Went back to bobcat and replaced the idler pulley on the drive belt and every worked fine.